If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Starry, starry night

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and grey
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul


practising and trying to improve "kroko" is not really working great without a feeder, sits ups wont work with a painful tummy from the human stampede.if only i would have a car, i would be at the subang studio now. the sigh of a sleepless night..

Now you think you know
What I tried to say to you
And how I suffered for my sanity
And how I tried to set them free
They would not listen
They're not listening still
Perhaps they never will....

No comments: