If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
ever any of you had a bad time at school? am sure some do but what bout the majority ? there are lots to miss from the high school days. if you throw a chair at someone, the next moment you will be the bestest of fren after, a "macha..." there are no such things as vengence, grudges, and all that. no mmu - mind manipulated uni. opps.. i havent learn the line thing that can make u cancel that. oh well.
i've been told " its hard to find real fren now" the reason the person gave is, lots have their own agenda,and people cant be sincere. well thats not MY opinion, so pls don put my head on the chopping block.
in life where adult or the older one,are to looked up upon and to be listen to advice, but i find it the total opposite. sometimes, opinion of the younger person seems wiser. hey, old is not always gold rite?
being innocent well, makes u feel so carefree, there are no strive to acheive something, earn the big cash, etc. personally, i feel like if we keep on thinking bout cash,even if its for motivation, we might get lost in it someday, and will be money minded freak. of course money is important, but there are not everything rite? take a chill pill, but don take too much like me, being to chill bout studies can never be good. when we are young, there are no motivation to be successful in studies. it just happen. i mean, to keep self far away from the "kiasu-ness", last time we just study, whenever our mom asked us to. instead now, " ok i study so i can beat the 4 flat dude", i don see the point of beating.instead why don coperate? if you are good enough, he/she might even work for u. the best CEO don have to be the smartest person in the world.
when you are young, you fall in love, and some might say it just puppy love, or infatuation.but being in love, so sweet and innocent,and young, everything or most of the thing just turn into a smile at every move or turn. but when older, there lots of deceiving, backstabing, cheating, just try watch the bold and beutiful lah. am sure not all relatonship are based on or drive on cash, and looks.but as we go older, the more we think, the more we know how to lie and hide our secret in the closet.which sucks really.ever wonder what happen to be innocent, and honest, where like those disney movies we see, all the princeses heart is at the prince charming's, such devotion.maybe some might say, thats all in the movies la.. but i know and heard and seeen it all happened before.
mama what is alcohol? or why that uncle walk like he is dancing? ever we tought of all that before we ever try all those stuff? alcohol, cigarrate, drugs, gamble, clubs.
those were the days. carefree life without any worries, and where mind on our imagination, which every lego we played, instead of what gonna happen, or what we gonna eat or who hates us.an empty white cloth. maybe its like ther mercs advert, life should start when we are old and ends when we are young.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
But I won't face the ground
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach,
How to make me feel that I,
in the troubled world, am lucky i have what i have. and they are all my number 1 priority.i come here to study, and if people find me uneasy, or annoying, i cant help it, as i am just being myself.the wise lil kid says that " as long as i know i don do anything wrong, that all matters" i was ammused, maturity don't come with age, it comes in the person's thinking. in the end, as a goodbye for the day, this is my blog, and i shall blog it the way i wanted. and if some might miss it, try read my very first post, am sorry if my blog don suit any of your taste, and at the same time, i don put a gun at your head to force u to read it do i? i respect all of the blogs i read, and i hope everyone respect mine too, again, this is my blog and i gonna do it my way. thanks and night.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
i know u been competing all of your life,
being the eldest, its obvious i get more of the attention you seek as am the youngest,
everything you do to prove a point,
and yet i seems invincible,
but your are lucky to be able to fly,
bring me go flying,
like how you brought me driving,
and maybe i will call you " koko" again.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
- not organise. the VIP, is lost at the stage, is such an emberessment for him. why not have an usherer with him to accompany him from his seat, untill he seat down again after the speech? the coordination of the emcee and the time the food is serve is OFF!
- do we really need a break dancing gang to perform?use that money and hire Sierra lah. they are the only good performer that night. PG165? they just average.and really nobody need them to jam while we eating dinner. a dinner suppose to be calm and peaceful not listening to some dude, screaming their lungs out. " dinner suppose to be jazzy"-asst director prom, melaka 08.and why the band end so fast? arent the event says the dance floor open till 12? we paid not to dance to some song played by the laptop!
- since when prom be a chinese wedding dinner? hire at least and interesting emcee, to get the crowds attention instead of them "yam seng"-ing during speech, which is a bit rude. and the performance is not interesting thus, people are busy cam-whoring instead of listening to the song.
- i know lots been complaining bout the food, but i don have any. i mean, i don have a very high hope. as if you really wanted to go for chinese meals, must go to a real chinese restaurant. maybe their western is 5star, but not chinese i suppose.and the waitress with lots of "excuse me" probably they are trained to be polite to guest but not trained to cut the fish i suppose.
why do we study extra hard when we know we gonna work for somebody. everything is business. no matter if you work for Trump, Microsoft, your Intel, or Infieon, you still work for someone, and in the end, what matters is PROFIT. as meterialistic as that sounds, thats the harsh reality. and obviously the CEO will most likely be the one from the business background. yes the truth sucks. as we can see here in MMu, where the management student are very carefree, and have plenty of free time, while us engin student having a living hell. in the end, they will be our bosses. YES, am sure there are CEO's that are not from business background, but what about the majority? look at Tony Fernandes, he don need to be a pilot to run an airline.and yet makes great profit.thing is, he know the trade, he know the business trend, he knows what people want, and he knows the statergy to cash in the profit. and this is all been taught in business school. does he need to know how the airplane fly? he will just hire engineers to do maintainance for his fleet of planes. the best that his money can buy.
of course some might argue, hey look at bill gates. he create windows and microsoft, and now one of the richest man in the world. but take a look at the top 10 richest man in the world, how many like bill gates create something?
it might sound money minded with all this profit talks, but why do we study so hard? why our parents work hard? why some might lose it all-including bod just to get a promotion? is to earn the cash. for a piece of paper, money do really carry a LOT of weight.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
kean and JJ(further) getting their hair cut
frank-en-foong in the making
Saturday, April 19, 2008
prom in a few hours.since its 2am now and i planning to sleep late as there is nothing to do in the morning and afternoon, unless teman-ing my hsemate go cut hair la. anyhow, this can be said my frist official prom. i mean normally i just go to others, and be partner. but now for ONCE i can say, its MY prom. the first prom i went, was HELP's license to thrill a level's prom.with the sayang, ashley.i still remember once i arrived at roma termini which something like our Kl sentral where the train from the airport stops. i went suit hunting right away. in the end got at the mall at Florence. well, this time around, i got a set of cufflings from Roaul. thanks to my mom who was unusually generous that day :p
"so who u bringing as partner ar?" got asked that a few time after people know am going to prom. well, i once told her "you will ONLY b my partner", so as she is far away in nott, i will b flying solo that night with the company of my friends where we had our table. all 10 of us.which is not that bad as many would have the idea, a guy MUST have a partner for prom. which personally i think is wrong as we also can have fun with frens cant we?
i won't dance,
don't ask me
I won't dance madame with you
My heart won't let my feet do things that they should do..
I won't dance, merci beacoup.
the song have a catchy tune to it don you think?do hope things go smoothly and most important of all everyone have a great time. till den, am singing out!
Friday, April 18, 2008
matt,the roommate.Penang-free school student
farah,melanie and hoong
the metals and the magnet =p
already a celeb status? =p
Thursday, April 17, 2008
well, in conjunction of world's earth day, its happening again, these are the details for those who are interested
Freeze for: 5 minutesFreeze
at : 8pm
When : Sunday 20th April
Where : Sunway Pyramid
but the twist it:
"Have sunglasses on and a paper fan to symbolise global warming, Freeze with a group of people picking up litter to symbolise the pollution, or with a flourescent light bulb to symbolise saving energy, with an LRT ticket/on a bicycle to symbolise means of transportation which will help reduce CO2 emissions. Or perhaps with a face mask on to symbolise air pollution, or with a crushed hair spray aerosol bottle to symbolise anti-CFC releasing products. Or you can even Freeze with a plant/small tree in a pot with a bandage around the stem/trunk to "save a tree"."
its for a good cause, so come lets promote and most important implement what we are promoting which is saving the world from disastor.too bad i'll be at prom, but, those who are free, do please spend some time, plus am sure it be a great fun.oh ya, you MIGHT, have your pics taken and published in a majot local newspaper.
anyways, today post is all that blues and jazz and some cabaret. maybe some might not know, i have a fancy to these kinda music. the prefered music to dance to instead of dj.teisto blasting almost all the club around the world, i would prefer more to the sax,some double bass play and some jazz singer,ahhhhhhhhhh........ just make me shake my legs. the age where marilyn monroe, use to rule, and the local club played by the likes of louis armstrong, and the dance are more decent than we have nowadays.
i cant remember when the first time i heard a jazz record but, the first live performance, i saw is at the JW marriot, KL. i was there for my birthday celebration, maybe around form 1? not that sure but i was young at the time, the the likes of linkin park, and eminem rule the airwave.thus, i am not expose that much to jazz music. till, i heard jane monheit's duet with micheal buble. of course, before that michael buble's hit like the cover version of "come fly with me" was a big hit for me. somehow, muscic lidat just make me tap my legs, move my shoulder, and sometimes hip. the syok-ness i found in the long note of the trumpet, or the double bass playing as the background, and the brush hitting on the drum, such relaxing feeling.
for prom, i wish that i went to the o5 prom at MMu, where Lin, the director of the event told me, she hired a 3 or 5 piece jazz band.ahh.. classy-ness. too bad i wasnt in MMu that time. for prom this time, am not too sure bout the music, but the biasa teens band music shall be the music i assume, but than again i could be wrong.
the sad reality is, jazz singer hardly visit Malaysia to have concert.mostly they will be at the states or some part of europe. the crave of wanting to go to NY, just like the movie " the terminal' or they say, New orleans is the house of blues. anyhow, a chance to catch, buble or jane monheit at least ONCE in my life will be like a dream come true. or Tony Bannet would be great too.jazz bar, or longue is not much that i heard of here. maybe sometimes alexis at ampang. or the italian restaurant @ the royale bintang at bukit bintang.
oh well, guess i should stop dreaming of it that much while trying to listen to more of Jane, that reminds me, i din get her latest album yet...shit, need save up and pay for the album instead of buying other things... kickboxing time!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
no doubt he was hurt badly. but he put on a brave face and quickly rush to the airport. his fren drove him there right from the ring. he tried to hide the bruises and cuts. he waited at the arrival hall. suddenly a lady pulled him and say something harsh to him and the lady don't want to ever see him again. he collapse. its because the internal injury his suffered, his mouth is full of blood spilling out, right after the lady tell him off. his fren who drove him there quickly rushed to him, and yelled at the lady "this is all YOUR fault and YOUR doing, he is like this now,instead of getting mad at you, he punished himself. are you happy now?!" the crowd of people gather and the ambulance came. the lady disappear to her family.while he was rushed into the ambulans, she walked out of the arrival gate and was greeted by the lady. she wonder where is he. he is not there, so she guess, that he don care anymore. her mind started to lingering to singapore, where she spend her holidays with the person from singapore and they flew back to south east asia togather along with her tot of visiting another one at sarawak. as she think back all the happy memories she had during her holiday, the ambulans with him inside take over her car and rushed to the nearest hospital. in the end, he the chances of telling her how he felt,faded slowly as his blood and oxygen level decrease sharply......"
he woke up, holding his kickboxing gloves, with a sigh of relieve its only some crazy dream.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
the video of the malaysia genius,being interviewed by UK newspaper
its often said that malaysia society is NOT open minded, and how the people in western country are OPEN and not a narrow minded. but really, where is the limit? of being open minded? being a prostitute and having sex around? if that what they mean by open minded, den its anyone can call me closed minded.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
Paint your palette blue and grey
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
practising and trying to improve "kroko" is not really working great without a feeder, sits ups wont work with a painful tummy from the human stampede.if only i would have a car, i would be at the subang studio now. the sigh of a sleepless night..
Now you think you know
What I tried to say to you
And how I suffered for my sanity
And how I tried to set them free
They would not listen
They're not listening still
Perhaps they never will....
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
walking in the rain have lots of flasback of a memory. one of it, is when one of fat chinese fren, come to the class with the gossip of the day. " eh, they all walk in the rain, and play play in the rain during the sport practise" was at wat? form 1 or 2? i just laugh it of with a smile on my face while non of them could see, my fist, are ready to pounce in anger, but that time it was just one way i suppose.thus, thats nothing much i could do that time, though now its diff.
against all odd- the song that been playing so frequently on my i-pod lately, over and over again.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Sunday, April 6, 2008
- 5 signs you could have a player on your hands… He’s bold. For the player, the pickup is a game. He doesn’t approach women with the same nerves or awkwardness of a normal guy.
- He’ll walk up confidently, with a big smile and great eye contact. His manner will be smooth and put-together. This doesn’t mean you should look for the opposite — a stuttering wreck — but be wary of a guy who acts completely bulletproof. A little anxiety is natural.
- He declares his feelings right away. Players employ a “fast come-on,” according to Dr. Kalish, making sweeping statements of affection (e.g., “You’re the most perfect woman I’ve ever met”) from the word go. These declarations can feel very welcome, especially if you’ve been in a string of relationships that lacked such intimacy. Just remember that true closeness takes time, and it’s normal for a guy to be more guarded about his emotions.
- He always plans romantic dates. Dating for the player is kind of a performance art. And he’s going to be good at it. “He won’t just bring a box of chocolates,” Dr. Kalish warns. “He’ll take you to a state fair and offer to share cotton candy.” Nice guys can be romantic, too, but life with them won’t always feel like a John Cusack movie. Non-stop rooftop picnics and weekends at the cottage could be too much.
- He has lots of acquaintances, no close friends. The player tends to be a lone wolf. That doesn’t mean he lacks for drinking buddies. The same way he charms women, he can charm lots of people in his life. The key is that, in friendship as in romance, his affections run broad but not deep. If solid pals are hard to come by with this guy, consider yourself warned.
- He’s a thrill seeker. A guy who spends his spare time looking for a rush — fast driving, bungee jumping, kite-boarding, heli-skiing — should give you pause. This type, says Dr. Kalish, craves the high that comes from conquering a difficult challenge, and that goes for his relationship goals as well. Once he’s “conquered” you, your allure may quickly fade. …
And 5 signs he’s just a nice, upstanding guy
- He’s goofy. The sincere suitor is not suave. He doesn’t always say the right thing. It may sound weird to go into a date hoping for a pratfall, but it’s not a bad thing. “Believe me,” Dr. Kalish says. “The false charmer does not trip. He knows where his feet are at all times.”
- He remembers personal details and events. It’s the most basic way to show someone you care—by learning about his or her life and interests. Players can’t be bothered with this. One of the most common complaints Dr. Kalish fielded about false charmers was that they failed to show up at important events. “They are narcissists,” she says. “Dating is all about them.” Trifling as it sounds, if a guy remembers to bring over your favorite ice cream or shows up at your pal’s birthday party, he might just be a keeper.
- He treats his mama right. Generally speaking, a loving family begets a loving person, and the opposite is also true. Dr. Kalish often heard about alcoholism in the families of insincere boyfriends. While this might incite an understandable desire for you to reach out and help, you should also be cautious. The wounded outcast who is betrayed by his parents makes a hot lead in a soap, but not the best boyfriend. Try the good-hearted guy who flies home for his mom’s birthday instead.
- He can mingle. “The sincere guy doesn’t mind being in a room with people who are more accomplished than he is,” Dr. Kalish says. Conversely, the player wants to be in situations that will glorify only himself, especially around his woman. He doesn’t want to listen to another man’s interesting story. A loving guy, on the other hand, can mix with others even when he’s not the star of the show, and actually enjoys learning things from them.
- He says, “I love you.” As fawning as a player’s affections are, there’s still something sacred about the L-bomb. Kalish found that insincere men would say, “I want to grow old with you,” or “I want to have children with you,” but “I love you” remained somehow off limits. A guy who says those three magic words may very well mean them.
Friday, April 4, 2008
The reason I blog, or sometimes put so “emo” post, just to express how I felt at that particular time. Yes I could keep it to myself, but I feel lots easier to just let it out instead of keeping it inside, and maybe it can help any of the reader, that maybe 1 day, could relate to how I felt at that particular time. If it’s a sad time, maybe, you reader might feel, “ hey, am not that bad after all”. I mean, when I feel down, its good to know that, its not only me feel that same way, its like a normal thing, and maybe those stories/ experience from others, could help me to recover. I wont deny that everyday my day is perfect and I cant at the top everytime. I do belive that everyone have their off day right? So my purpose is to help, please do not judge, though I wont give a crap. And sometimes, I wanted to share some of my experience of show you guys something that maybe u all don see before, please do not think am showing off. I mean, is it wrong to share your trip’s experience with your mate’s if u know ur mates haven’t been to those places? Is that showing off? If you all think so, I think you all should stop visiting the blog, thank you.
The question that been on my mind lately is, “ do we really know who we are?”. Not pointing any fingers at anyone, take me for example. I will be honest here, that I once think that, “its my way or no way”, or “so stupid wan ar that fella do so much for her”,I wont fall for anyone so hard, that I will be willing to do so much, I wont beg anyone for anything, I am shy to approach people, I think black people are violent, clubbin and drinking is bad, girls that wear leggin are “lala”, and fishnets are for hookers, those who love to wear micro mini might as well not wear anything and lots more.
But its so much different NOW. I mean, there is no prize for guessing who I have fallen hard for. And things am willing to do, I cant be stubborn anymore, leggin are “OK” .
One day while walking to the library after computer lab with vi ling, she say her fren and greet her, at the fren was wearing some ultra high boots, similar to the one that u go for horse riding, that’s how high the boots are. For me personally, it look UGLY. Then while getting lunch with wai luen and yee kean the next day, I saw that girl again, this time with another boots, this time, with lots of funny design, like a cowboy. I do think like “ wth”, but, thinking back, its true what vi ling said, “she might find it is nice looking, so its up to her”. The point is, other people have their own cup of tea, and their tea might not be the same as mine.
Changes, acceptance, and embracing. Its something that that can be easy to some. I quote pei se “ be flexible than your life wont b so sucky”. Maybe that can be easier said than done, for me, as I do have my own opinion on things and my own stand for example, the opposition winning big last election might not be a good thing, as what we all need is stability, but I know lots of you DAP fans out there might think its differently. And I do try to accept what you guys think, because its your opinion and everyone is entitle to their own opinion. 1 month or so more am leaving. Another chapter shall be flipped. Saying goodbye to Bangsar, a place that I spend most of my time growing up. Friends and enemy I made, places I know where to get my stuff. Everything is so convenient, but sadly Mr.Gan have to retire. Moving to Klang, near Bukit Tinggi. Maybe if I tell also, some might say “damn far wei, or damn ulu wei” but no choice lor. Adjusting to a new environment means I have to travel further to reach home from cyber, means more money shall be spend traveling, and I cant order chicken rice instead need to say “ chee wan e ker” or “ kay peng”.
Language IS a barrier for me. Yes is not secret that I AM a banana. Never a day I feel like an alien when others talking Chinese around me. Don everyone would feel that way? Like if you go to study in Russia and your frens talk Russian with each other, how would anyone feel rite? 2 years having people speaking Chinese without understand whats goin on around me, guess am immune to it. Some words I MIGHT understand but den again, it seems hopeless.
Growing up, I followed my dad to travel when am free. Weekends, school holidays. When he was the regional manager at the east coast last time, me and my whole family have to follow him to visit each and every station only we could reach my grandma place for the weekly visit. Witnessing an old man getting scold because of sleeping during the job, and those porter cleaning up the station, even the toilet as a preparation for the sultan’s visit, got me feel bad for them as my dad one giving them instruction. But now, I feel that they deserve the scolding, as in the working world, u CANT sleep! While on duty especially if u the one taking care of the gate. What if some train come and the gate is NOT close for the cars? Lots might lose their life. But the traveling got less when we come to KL, till am around form 3 onwards. But this time, to the northern region. I been to places that I never been before, like Ipoh, Taiping, Penang, Bukit Kayu Hitam. Although this time more for leisure, but its an eye opener for me. Normally every holiday I would probably come down to KL to shop during the December break. And when am at KL, I go back Kelantan to visit my grandma. I have to say I kinda like it there at the northern region, from Clearwater golf club, to the old Ipoh town where the dim sum there are served by those old old aunty and those uncle, aunty just back from their jog or tai chi, have a meal with their friends. Things are peaceful, a good change of pace from busy KL. And goin penang, one morning, while I was on holiday, I still saw old unlce on bicycle. At the speed at he is goin, he would be knocked down dead in KL’s road. Its also different from the busy, hectic Penang with the jam I experience before that morning, around the bridge and Gurney area. Somehow, Penang is a mix of both busy and relax.
One the highway while I was on the backseat, dreaming at and admiring the blue sky, it never fails me everytime it made me amuse, that we have a great thing right here on our own backyard. I mean, look at the green paddy field along the highway after penang, am not sure if its kedah or perlis, it do look amusing, of course we would love to go places like those we say in the movie like Lord of The Ring, where they have the HUGE field, but we have our own special and unique place right here. Though the world is HUGE, 1 thing still remain, when and where only we would know who we are? What kinda person we are? Selfish? Stubborn? Dump? Mature?
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
a great song by Ollie Sebastian, the botak one i think
In your holiness
I find redemptions song
i watch them in KL, a few years ago @ adore 04 i think.they are awesome. but most important of all i felt You. i know i might lost my way along the year. and looking at the mirror, i saw stranger looking at me, i dono who is that person staring back at me, and i do things that i never cross my mind that i would do. please open the door for my return. amen.
"My view is that people can blame childhood to a certain extent, but there also comes a point where you have to take responsibility for your own actions".