If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

enchanted night preview

the papers that carries a lots of weight,rm 890 to be exact


prom in a few hours.since its 2am now and i planning to sleep late as there is nothing to do in the morning and afternoon, unless teman-ing my hsemate go cut hair la. anyhow, this can be said my frist official prom. i mean normally i just go to others, and be partner. but now for ONCE i can say, its MY prom. the first prom i went, was HELP's license to thrill a level's prom.with the sayang, ashley.i still remember once i arrived at roma termini which something like our Kl sentral where the train from the airport stops. i went suit hunting right away. in the end got at the mall at Florence. well, this time around, i got a set of cufflings from Roaul. thanks to my mom who was unusually generous that day :p

"so who u bringing as partner ar?" got asked that a few time after people know am going to prom. well, i once told her "you will ONLY b my partner", so as she is far away in nott, i will b flying solo that night with the company of my friends where we had our table. all 10 of us.which is not that bad as many would have the idea, a guy MUST have a partner for prom. which personally i think is wrong as we also can have fun with frens cant we?





i won't dance,
don't ask me
I won't dance madame with you
My heart won't let my feet do things that they should do..
I won't dance, merci beacoup.



the song have a catchy tune to it don you think?do hope things go smoothly and most important of all everyone have a great time. till den, am singing out!

No comments: