As a child I remember I cant wait to grow up, because when I grow up, I would have more money to buy Lego, instead of need to beg my parents to get me my lego. Few years on... when my allowance is increased, yet the last lego i bought was for my small cousin for christmas a few years back. Receiving a lego set this year for my birthday gift does make me flash back to my childhood. Too bad with finals exam, I cant build my latest model for my collection.
At the same time, am searchin for a place to do my industrial training. the first step in stepping into working life. such contradiction rite?
A very old experience lady who just know me, advise me to make my heart and head in sync, because its so divided. I think its very true. Maybe its a test for me,to be stern in making my choices. sometimes lack of choices is a problem, but too many choices also brings problem too.
How do you describe your 2009?
The saying goes, " its not how u start, its how u finish it"
Real life example can be living proof for example,
- one team can go behind at the first half of a match, but still can win it at the end.
- some might not have a higher education but still can be a success in life, Bill Gates, David B
- You might skip the foreplay, but still give her orgasm
- swim in the ocean
- driving in a crazy busy highway for long distant
- settling in klang
- reading the paper daily,now its a habit
- interact with those that i think i won't
- stand up against the 'greater power'
- having emotion attached