If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Letih

Been to the mall very frequent lately.  From Tuesday to Pavillion and Mid valley, Wednesday to Sunway and Thursday to Atria, and Saturday in Mid Valley.Jam pack time, coming back home with almost zero energy, remind me of the hectic life of KL. Its been a while since I left home when its dark and return home also when the sun already set. It used to be a routine. Classes, books, fun, friend and food. You move around, stuck in jam, wait for buses, smell the smoke fume that will cut short half of your life span, yup thats life in town alright. At the end of the day, after all the hours of jam are cleared you find your self around Jalan Sultan Ismail, looking at the lights the light up the buildings, you will tell your self, "what a wonderful world".

Been out shopping at the malls, leaving all the technologies behind, thus no internet. when arrived home, I just feel like sleeping. wall post, AM, comments, all are not replied.

Till I found some time yesterday till I received a phone call while surfing FB,

" hello, Mr Gan please?"

From the voice I already knew who that was, even with the unknown phone number. Its Hema, good ole friend from school that is back from Perth just before my b'day as promised. Another Guju who said coming back in time haven't received any news yet.

But browsing through FB, makes me feel like really do a lot of things. Especially with lots people around. But the fact that I really hate the most is I CANT. Like a prisoner in my own cell, I cant do anything about it, not even when you are suppose to be the man of the day, now feel like not looking forward to it. I used to the commander and chief flying high...sucks when you are not the commander anymore

But we all are our own prisoner of our desire. Like the ZARA sale, so many people line up early in the morning to grab hold of their designer label goods. Am too are guilty of it. Pushing, grabbing, long queue, yup thats some sale alright.

Next week booth for Cyber P hopefully gonna be open, as time is running out, I seriously not looking forward  for booth duty. I really would like to spend the time doing my own things, but again, are tied to it, as its a group effort, and as a group member I should chip in.

No comments: