If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.
Friday, January 15, 2010
- Most of the place with lots of majorities are Malay followed by Chinese, which best part of all, everyone respect each other and able to live peacefully, unlike in the city, where we hardly know our neighbor.
- There are also some Thai influence as it is bordering Thailand. Some are Thai Muslim that migrated to Malaysia, we can see it from the language to the food.
- The houses, the shop are also kind of similar too.
- Also the lifestyle, around 11.30 p.m, most of the shop will be closed. And they start the day very early.
"best memories are not captured by DSLR, digicam, but it is captured by our heart"
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Taking the worst case scenario,a fresh grad with a pay of rm 2000. After tax,assumption leaving around rm1800.
The rm 1800 salary can breakdown into
- Rm 500 assuming taking a new proton car worth around rm45000 and a rm20000 downpayment @ a 3.45% or so,thus the monthly installment will b apporoximately rm 500.
- Rm400 for fuel and toll
- Rm300 for room rental assuming I work outside kl or selangor.
- Rm100 saving for annual car insurance.
- Meaning I could spend less than rm 20 a day for food.meaning no more luxury such as mc donalds, or movies or even trip back home if I were to stay out of state.
No more new clothes,even spending on gf will b tight. It's not trifty,it's just hard fact.thus as I wrote this in 1u, in front of shop like bebe,Ralph lauren,fcuk n Tommy.it's farewell till I c u again when am succussful