If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
with such a classic toilet
on the way back,we decide to have a dinner in one of the seafood place in
spontaneous as we are, is fun NOT to have plans sometimes, just having a full tank and drive whenever the road brings you.although its not some fancy place, but i think to myself.. what a wonderful world.. as all these places that i never visited before, and not knowing its so near. good time.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back! ^^
so here it goes
- i tend to say out wats on my head, it don understand why its fine when others say it but when i say it, people want me to censored it.
- happy doin charity monthly, though some might think it just a trend
- understood that he have to keep his opinion to himself else might offend datuk/datin/tan sri/tun/puan sri etc..
- don understand the current trend of female admiring another female, instead of "Ooohh.. she is so hot, am fat, ugly retarded etc.." why not " am freaking hot and i have a fucking big boobs that gonna make u drool bitch!"
- should not be doin this post because i don think am weird, am special, the special one
- i DON'T go to all the fancy restaurant before, not even italianese, so don't give me your disbelief look when i say i never been there before
- not as well to do as some quaters might think
- think people should just accept me for who i am, like they do to others, what my mouth says its what i think and feel and not to get attention as someone thinks.
- ok, enough of the angry stuff, i used to watch NBA during the MJ, scotty pippen, and carl malone era.
- i secretly study hard, altho i don look interested and lazy
- i don't like to be around place full of smoke-stupid selfish smoker
- i secertly like to shop, when i have money in my wallet
- i eat, or find food whenever i am bored at home, since its FREE
- serious about a relationship, altho it looks like when i socialise, it is labelled as "flirting" by some
- don like ppl only come to me with a motive, or they are nice because they want something, and leave once they have it
tagged: anyone lah!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
my mom called, and said she already booked my flight ticket, so i b leaving for my hometown for the annual 'qin ming'- excuse me prof. china if THAT spelling is wrong. well, its the time of the year that we go and 'visit' out love one that already have gone to a better place. thinking back, that last time i went back for such occasion is after getting my form 5 result, accidentally, its around this time too...half of my mind wanted to prepare for the elctronics exam after the holidays, but then again, such occasion will do you a lot of good to tie yourself to your roots.
- some of the things that you CANT get it anywhere else other than in Kelantan
Orange crush, though the ice cream they sell it in other state, but orange crush, is local version or carbonated drink, they also sell it in other flavor like sarsi and also cola. the main different is the extra sweetness and also extra extra gas
curry! well, i know we can get curry almost every where, but the kinda they have is totally different,as they way they cook it different as others, let just say, it is cukup lemak, cukup garam, cukup everything lah, hingga menjilat jari. and we have this for breakfast.curry rice for breakfast.. i'll be 'healthy' when am back
Saturday, March 14, 2009
- a true fan should support their team through ups and down, if not, how can those team at the bottom survive? if their fan ONLY support them when they are winning?
- we have to take a good look at ourself, are we really a true fan? or we just follow because they have good looking superstar or they are a team who are just winning?
- the thing about football is, anything is possible, thats the beauty of it, look at the FA cup,some lower team can beat the big boys.
- whats is there to worry about? yes, its bad to lose to your arch rival but we are 4 points clear and a game in hand. and our manager is a man that is fully of experience, am sure he will give the player his famous hair-drier treatment, so the lads could focus and get back to winning ways
if you are a true man utd fan, never be discourage, if u watch them play long enough, you probably remember the team of 1999, that won the treble, the last minute goal at the nou camp. where teddy sheringham and ole score against bayern that bring us the european glory. why they can do it? because the "never say die" attitude that they have in them. which translate into all those late goals. mayb this defeat can be a test of character of this "new'' sir alex's team. altho i feel that they are lacking of player with character like keano, but with the flair of ronaldo, could certainly compensate the pin point cross that used to service the striker by david beckham. alhough vidic might choke last night, has his contribution on the inter match during mid week have been forgotten? and fringe player like o'shea can look at the older player like ronnie johnsen, where he score 2 headers against liverpool.and certainly the partnership of yorke and cole, is missed, as rooney and berbatov or tevez might not be as consisten as them scoring goals, but they have age on their side. with a great side, fan should also know the background of this club, and not just follow the team blindly, and hail them only when they are winning.
so.. glory glory man utd!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
- "if the last word is physics related, then i really pity you" -prae
- "julian gan" - Julian Cheong
- "hello"-lye yee
your guess will be good as theirs..
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
LESSON: SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO BE OURSELF, WITHOUT MUCH INFLUENCE THAT WE LOST WHO WE ARE,ESPECIALLY WITH SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AND SPECIAL AS OUR OWN NAME THAT OUR PARENTS GAVE US, THANKS FOR THE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
P/S: HAPPY B'DAY, AND ENJOY IN NEW YORK!