As multiple failures comes in this past 5 years, some that are known and some that I still kept away, as I did not want to make my family worry. I am thankful to those that stood by me during the hard time. Offering me their help and support and even till today. Let it be some tough love, that tell me off, or console me when am down. Thank you very much. They know who they are.
As "Permata Dunia" first played during orientation, it was also fitting the last song we sang during the convocation. The scene of friends holding each other, on the shoulder singing the song away, some holding back their tears, its a very powerful atmosphere filled with emotion. And it is understandable as everyone spend 5 years together. Of course there is always a bond there.
For me personally, its a bitter-sweet time, and at the end of the day, I know I will miss this place and all the colourful characters that is the pallets to my university portrait. As much as I always finding a way to get out or switch my university path, this place have taught me a lot. Maybe not in an engineering way, as I've forgotten lots of what I've studied, but I've learn a lot more than what the text book could ever offer. The value of friendship, and being away from home makes me appreciate home more. Of course I would have pay more attention to my studies if I could redo this all again. But looking foward, this weekend is probably the last time ever there will be this massive gathering.
I won't be able to know when will I will have a meal, or just chit chat with some of them, especially those who chose their path out of KL or those that you did not take the time to know them well, and during convo, your conversation with them is more than the period in this 5 years.
The promise and the dream of my parents have been fulfilled, as they wanted all their children to get a university degree. As my journey officially ended I will miss.... ( in no particular order)
- The makan
- late night supper
- random movie
- the flexibility of going out anytime
- skipping class especially when its raining at 8am
- early morning champion league football
- badminton, smashing people
- the nano permanent trio for assignment and exams
- weird by my FYP
- pillow talk
- gossips/ scandals
- Indon food delivery
- Puchong Yong Tofu
- S.K hawker
- Last minute cramp for exams in library
- Last minute assignment dateline, where the next morning we are all like zombie but still energetic to go and eat wantan mee or dengkil chicken rice
- FCM ah Neh, that scold people who cuts queue when taking roti canai
- Lesser worries compare to working life
- Cyber tracker
- And the list continues.....