If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

remember this british guy? craig david.its already 2am, and what really keeping me awake?sigh...where is the alcohol when you need some?maybe getting wasted will help me go to sleep and try not to have so much on my head.




For all the years that I've known you baby
I can't figure out the reason why lately you've been acting so cold
(didn't you say)
If there's a problem we should work it out
So why you giving me the cold shoulder now
Like you don't even wanna talk to me girl

(tell me)
Ok I know I was late again
I made you mad and dinners thrown in (the bin)
But why are you making this thing drag on so long
(I wanna know)
I'm sick and tired of this silly game
(silly games)
Don't think that I'm the only one here to blame
It's not me here who's been going round slamming doors
That's when you turned and said to me
I don't care babe who's right or wrong
I just don't love you no more.


" sorry i just don love you no more" a simple words can hit very hard. but things like this can only be understood by those who says it. no matter how much one try, once it gone, its gone.it sucks when the ball is not in your ground rite? and the decision is not yours.

No comments: