If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, May 19, 2008

kenangan terindah


tomorrow is my last paper.after that i be at my new place. the decision is already been made. after 28th my fate shall be official seal. although, a miracle would be great, but the chances is unlikely.after everything that is gone through, the decision is not mine. not to be sad, i would be lying. as i already got it all plan out from from feb 11 2007 till light years ahead. i been reading children's bible story during the week before exam.there is a story how Jesus heal this sickly man. the morale of the story is, belive in miracle. as many miracle i witness through my life,this can be said to be one of the hardest, but u make me belive that miracle do happen when u come back to me.i will never hate you, do try remember that k? you always have a special place here.love you.. sorry i know you wont to see me like this.thus i wont show you, or let you hear me.my finger cant speak no more. here is a song for you.i really wish i can tell you all i want when the next time i see you.










Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku

No comments: