If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

an open post to anyone

first of all i would like to know who is viewing this from London. would be nice if u can introduce yourself thanks.


I am here to speak.

I just wanna share.

If you cant take me as who i am originally, i'm not goin to be who u think i should be in eye of the public's standard of sweet darling.

"I rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"
" the sound of our tireless voice is the price we pay for the right to hear the music of our own opinion"

i am willing to sing with my heart and soul, are u willing to listen with your heart and soul?

No comments: