If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pain pain, please go away

WHY? why do you have to hurt me?


WHY?

My love towards you are so deep and I handle you with great care.
and to my dismay, you hurt me badly in return. I am bleeding. my heart are torn badly. the pain which i have to endure when i try to wash the reddish wound, is unbearable. I am injured.


There isn't anything i can do to make you accept me. maybe i am still a fresh new stranger to you but time will do its job to eradicate the barrier between us. I still believe


A little time more, i suppose. =*(


I still have faith on you for I am deeply enamoured of you.

No comments: