If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

party time!

ahhh... the finally here. my widget countdown now says 22 more hours. everything seems beautiful now, even britney's gimme more sound like the bird singing in the morning. with just one more assignment to go.. and it seems promising since the graph it seems looking good. wonder what will spoilt it for me. putting that far away, even if people don't really like me or the way i get things done, who cares? know why? i tell you why
  • the reason of for my smile gonna b back in 22hrs
  • lots of things waiting for me at home, so i got lots to look forward to
  • shopping! x'mas shoppings
  • parties
  • and the wonderful time of the year is here

thus, whats there to NOT be happy about?of course there some who think they are "wise" talking behind my back,guess they don't really practise what they preache.

with that aside, it time to get back to my old tune..

this is the remix to ignition

hot and fresh out the kitchen

mama rollin that body

got evey man in her wishin

sippin on coke and rumim

like so what im drunk

its the freakin weekend baby

im about to have me some fun

(R.kelly's ignition)

No comments: