If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

gravity..

' julian...!' ' julian...!'..........hpw i wish they could just shut up for a while. its an quite akward night tonight. so meetin old frens.. some at party, some hitting the range, some just busy yelling or barking order. and for me? to be in all in the middle.

everyone wanting things their way.well at least they are fighting for it.. tho it might b unfair or might b dirty sometimes. but for people like me.. just a sigh.. and a deep breathe. adjusting to all their demands. sometimes i do wish, i will do the talking and they all do the listening.

the lonely bird that come visit me today, might know some answer or might understand how i might feel. i dono if its hurt or what, but it just seating there no matter how i try to chase it away.

the hot and windy day today is, does set in the mood. with just me listening to some blues guitar music heck shall i just say its just "brilliant". maybe the east cost wind blowing, tomorrow might it be at the beach or Pulau Duyong does have the sense of home, or emptynes.


Gravity is working against me
And gravity wants to bring me down
twice as much aint twice as good
And can't sustain like a one half could
It's wanting more
That's gonna send me to my knees
Oh gravity, stay the hell away from me
And gravity has taken better men than me

No comments: