If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

parents day

its a friday. i was suprise to se my dad as he woke me up. i have no idea that he is on leave.he bug me to follow him to run errant. the first was the car wash, den off to faber office near old klang road, to pay the house thing. and then to lucky garden to go to the bank. adn in the car the normal lecture and conco bout education and stuff. although it did keep him quiet for a moment as i bring up the flying school. anyways, mrs.gan called ask to go lunch with her. so we went to her office to have lunch. and during lunch, dad gave me money to cut my hair ;( they been bugging me to cut it off for quite a while. so now i have no reason to NOT to cut my hair. goodbye oh dear ponytail...

No comments: