If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

numb

what wrong lately since i cant sleep well for the past 3 nights. and last nite/morning was the worst. i slept at 11++ after the disappointing test, and got up at 1230, and den cant sleep till like 1+ and den i woke up at 5am and awake till now. the lack of sleep sure do effect me, i mean it is harad to concentrate wen u r tired rite? for tonight, i don really know if i could have some sleep. as am after kickboxing. the class today is not as good as before.and getting my butt kick by the african guy names, Ivan is not helping too, and we all know they are VERY strong. maybe i don hav the rage and fire like i do before, i feel numb from my feeling as i trying hard to put my feeling, tots away, as expressing all that will just land me into trouble and create havoc to others. thus i been forced to keep my silence and all my tot to myself, in my own world to keep others happy and smiling.





to help me plaster some 'smile' on my face i did:




PIC OF THE DAY:THE VARIOUS HAIR "STYLE" AND "POSE" OF MMU'S STUDENT IN CLASS





HAPPY FEET,AS LONG AS UR COMFY EH?

with the bling!
THE MASTERPIECE COST AROUND 250BUX, STYLR BY: CREATIVE LOOK, EP






PIC OF YESTERDAY




COUPLE STRIPE PERHAPS? KIDDING YA


PIC OF LAST WEEK: THE SAD "HOME" STATE





So remember, a smile doesn't mean happiness, tears doesnt mean sadness, and silence can b golden. hope everyone's happy.and don get offended by the pics.

"When shadows fall and block my eyes, I am lost and know that I must hide "

No comments: