If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

my name is Julian


a guy who do lots of bad things in the past, when something bad is always waiting around the corner when he is in a good run?, yes thats right my name is Julian. but the different with me and earl is, even we trying to undo all those bad things, bad things do still happen to me no matter. kimi won in malaysia, arsenal drop points and man utd kick liverpool's butt, it suppose to be a good easter and a good way to sign off my turbulance holiday, but NOOOOooo that thorn in the meat, must " oppss.. i did it again". God, do give some break. is watching TV, reading and sleeping is a sin nowadays? that i have go thru all that? i really do have to try to keep my mouth shut next time. while i live in my own world, and let others do whatever.

No comments: