If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

election?

i got a phone call from my fren at primary. she is studyinh in nott malaysia and i havent talk 2 her since forever?

me: hi
her: hi,julian jermaine here.which part of bangsar do u stay?
me:bangsar park?
her: you free tmw nite? coz my parents having this dinner for people living in bangsar.
me: em, ok
her: come la come la bring ur family and frens to fill in the table, coz my parents already paid, so might as well fill in the table rite?so coming?
me: c la..
her: no c la, say yes.if u come, tell me by 3 tmw k?


** i got a sneaky feeeling its something gotta do with election coming..

No comments: