If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

lil dark book of death

things have been bad for me lately. once i had a confidence to conquer everything that goes my way, and now, everything seems crumbling. just one night thing change. i feel like crap. i mean, try cant sleep like heath ledger, for almost 24 hrs and ur mind ticking like a time bomb, when u r restless and u go crazy like britney, goin on a rampage. and try have no apetite to eat that ur feel so weak that all u can do is just sleep.


my crisis, my lil dark book of death:
what did i do?:
what did i do wrong?
it is wrong to be concern?
is it wrong to express how i felt?
it is wrong that i don drink?
it is wrong to be sad when words r not kept?
and the " i promise i wont" turns in to " its my choice"
it it cause of karma?
is it what i did before causing unintenionally heartache to others?
and now God just wan make me pay?
no matter how much i beg,
most will in up in me getting beating



*the more u go, the more u pushing me away.....

No comments: