If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

i sigh..

grow up lah...- i tell myself when i take out my anger on others


look here n focus lah,exam is near - says meisiem wen teaching me math and m daydreaming


when u answer, must have some confidence- says Mr.Phua, wen asking question for evaluation in lab yesterday


don look at my solution, wen u do urself only can have confidence in exam- says meiseim when teachin math

oi, your blog damn emo wei.. -vi ling when first come to the site yesterday


after a puff or two, you'll get damn high - says ray,wen he try explain the feeling of smoking


there is no point in rebeling- says ranpreet wen giving her lecture


get some rest or else it b worst - says my head when my body is heating with fever now

No comments: