If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

another day.. same old

today is still the same, am not my self.i dono what been bugging me. its like a block of wood, stopping the water to flow.face things to my self is hard.where's the shoulder that would share the load with me?

valentine day is coming, there are lots of decoration and sale of flower and gift around campus, and of course, online, there are plenty of restaurant offered some delicious dinner. lots have asked " so tomorrow valentine alone, how?" there is no how to it,it might not be great as last year, but den again, i shall not complain due to the situation. lots of others have their own plan, some even skipping the whole day lecture tomorrow.i think even my electronics lecture, that have some sort of mirror image of my ex roommate, have some plan due to his cancelation of class.but that just my guessing.

hopefully the moon will shine brightly tomorrow as am still waiting for the "sun" in me to rise up again..

No comments: