If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

gotta go my own way..*emo-ing*

walking around at the lib, met her again. her bouncy ponytail moved left and right, and so does her unbalanced body, probably the sneakers already unbalanced.greeted with a normal smile. like how would anyone would greet an acquaintance.

the other day at lab, on 20082008. was suprised to meet her. gather myself to talk to her. i don't know whats wrong, but somehow i stumble my words and make a complete fool out of myself. normally, a girl like her wont make me feel nervous or anything, somehow, she did. nothing special really, except for that sugarly sweet smile. of course that should be forgotten as a mere infactuation.


that last night at manila i went dinner.at chicken Max i think. their version of nandos/chillis i suppose. the person i had dinner with, asked a weird question, throwing a curve ball. she asked " have u considered dating someone my type?"

but somehow,i gotta do what is best for me, maybe i just don belong in the land of lovie debie YET.. i gotta go my own way..







No comments: