If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, August 4, 2008

design circuit masa holiday.. menyampah

*rolling rollling rolling* - limp biskut is playing... more to layan-ing the song rather than finishing my homework. well a short post. suprisingly there is this urge to finishing my homework. thus, went straight to jusco yesterday to repair something that i tought was broken, anyways its not. as i need that to finish my job. while walking with fury and anger, as i tought my newly bought printer broken, i met one of my friend, suprisingly the meternal side of her with her grandma and aunty and a baby. the trademark shorts and pink puma bag.- u all know lah who is that...

and then.....


met up with a "sworn" enemy. the one that only stop me from applying from the homestay program, in Japan. as she is in charge for it. actually i got no probs with her, it just a chain effect.

oh well, i got a "chip up on my shoulder"as some upper crust society. which is some high fancy english that i won't understand, and make me google for it to know. oh well... basically it means for low kedai kopi, with the legs on the chair people like me, " suka cari gaduh".

No comments: