If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a year hav passed..

water park with the kids
me at the balcony

orang utan santuary


mom me g'ma



uncle and aunt




mom grandma

its almost a year now.. today the start of the fasting month. my finals are coming,lots of classes are already done.. guess i HAVE to start my revision soon. its been a year. last year i was in melaka, estatic bout my 1st long 3 weeks break. now as the 1st sem of my 1st year in faculty coming to a close soon, kinda feel like its pretty fast. mayb its good because they say time flies when u having fun. but soon.. will time flies?

i remembered last raya which also fall during my 1st sem break, my family togather with my extended family, and with my grandma came to join my famliy for a holiday in bukit merah. tho the grand suite by the HUGE lake look very impressive, we stayed in town house which was rented out by the resort by the creek. which was beautiful too i might say. i like the scenery there, the fresh air and the sun raise as i awake in the morning.. i also do remember that we went ALL the way to Penang for a dinner. just to bring grandma around and my uncle wanted to treat everyone as he strike a lucky strike which change a lot of his life and his family, which is a good thing, guess grandpa above blessing him and the family. penang island was great even tho am just there for around 8pm till midnight ONLY.that was my last time in Penang.. since then, Penang hav been booming with lots of plan to improve the island.. which is a GREAT news to the contry..

its been a charming 1 year.. will YOU remember what u did at this date 1 year ago? sometimes its good to ponder and look at all the great memories and pic YOU have. make you appreciate ALL that you have and wat you have had..

No comments: