If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

convo of the week : pressure

ON..the way back from praying my grandfather...


dad: i would love to sent you to america. uni of ohio or michigan

me: (holy crap... this convo AGAIN?)

mom: cant you like do a twinning for your final year or something?

me: no.. not in MMU

mom:WHY?

me: (because it suck) i got no idea.

sister: you should go since after 3 months, your mother only need support you

mom: so this year you are Xyears old.. so by that time you will b... XX years old. ok la.. still young

me: (i wan get married by then lah) i think i should focus on passing this sem first

dad: the uncle says, you only need rm X a year to survive there. than you can follow him to do some research for NASA or semething

me: ( i wan to fly a plane!!!!!!!) yea yea...

sister: den i could visit you so you can bring me shopping.



later in the evening..

sister: mom, look at your son, go bukit tinggi so far so to eat roti tissue

me: (after explaining my fren misplace keys and all..)

mom: i think he enjoy himself over there. go here and there. and if he go US, he will probably travel all over US.


the moral of the story: try look at ur child's grade 1st before putting high hopes... or in my case, ANY hope.

No comments: