If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

convo of the week: lesson learnt, my father remembers my lunch

dad: what do u wanna eat for lunch?
me:i dono am still full, i ate pizza for breakfast
dad: ok, do u wanna me to get someone to get the food for u? because i have lots of work today.and will b back late
me: its ok. am still full anyways, and suyin too.
dad: ok den, bye
me:bye


an hour later...

suyin:what to eat for lunch
me: i dono, dad say he is busy, plus u said u r full just now
suyin: now am hungry! go buy FOOD!
me: no, order Mc d la...
suyin: dowan, not fast food again, my face having pimple
me: up to u lah.. i dowan to eat, am still full
suyin: am frying rice, do you wan?
me:no am full

after frying rice.....

suyin: erm........... (trying to show off with her rice, in an attempt to make me hungry)
*phone received msg*
suyin: u r gf from UK? ( start countin the time zone)
me: here, this is for u

msg said : "have u r own lunch, i will b going for a meeting with a client"

half an hour later.....

dad: julian go down in 5 minutes... i sent someone over to bring food.
me: err.... is he on the way? he food bought d?
dad: yes
me: ok

me: hey, dad bought lunch.
suyin: what the hell?!! i just eaten. do u wan me grow fat?!!
me:suit yourself

after taking food...

me: hey guess wat.. its u r fav food.
suyin: oh NO... i will b fat
me:and i will b eating.
suyin:but....( in the end the pig ate her rice too)

the moral of the story is : you are bound to get free food at home.no matter how busy ur parents are. for sure there will b food on the table.. so much reason to go home every chance i have

No comments: