If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

friends


what are friends? are they just a bunch of people that you know that just beside you when having fun, and be crazy? or are they the one who remember your birthday, have your back when u in trouble, be frank with u in no matter what?


since this blog is for the public viewing, and am not suprise if he or them could read this.coz once i tought they are indispensible, and yet, people sell off their years of friendship for just a girl.once i tought he was like a brother, share everything, have his back, open the door to my house and yet... sigh... and saturday, i will b seating on the same dinner table with him/them. tho it does feel like the knife behind my back have been twisted, and yet again, due to a special request, i will b on my best behaviour. a part of me feel like just showing the finger and yet again, some part remebered what the pastor at the church i went to, " to be a perfect human, you must b able to pray for your enemy too.. pray for your enemy goodwill, good health and succes". though i don go much too church, everytime i go there, i feel like all my troubled have been answer thru the preachin. guess i do kinda pay attention. once a friend who is kinda church goer also did tell me to pray for my enemy and if i cant, ask for forgiveness from God because i cant forgive them.my mom too once told me to give everyone a benefit of a doubt.


so am twsited into 2. to b full of raging anger, which i hav to say is still inside. because all this thing, is hard to let go. mayb i need some wisdom, or advise, or just seat there with every fork i hold i wanna stab into some people chest, or disgust myself with fake smiles and laughter, or follow the way of truth.


* i wish i was king of the world, so things would go my way all the time*

No comments: