If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

friday morning..




i woke up late today, around 1040.still feeling tired. i tought today is saturday instead. why? because the sun shine like my normal saturday. i was thinking of goin out breakfast with my family, so ss2 or somewhere. i somehow miss my family.guess, house is really where the heart is. no matter how grumpy i will get if my family woke me up from my sleep on weekend to eat breakfast, i guess, its the time that everyone are together, seating on a table as a family. i mean as years goes by, the chances are getting rare, for example, like now my brother is working at JB, and me myself, don staying out here in cyberjaya, or before this at melaka, thus i will be away for at least for 4-5 days. thus time with family are really limited.


for those, who think they "know" me really well, thinking i spend all the money on travelling just to see my girlfren, but i guess, u all don really know me? of course i love to spend time with her, especially before she flew of to UK. but family too is important to me. though my family is not really perfect as we do argue sometimes, but i guess i won't trade it for any family in the world.sometimes, i realise that family do have your back when u are down, yes i did mention my unhappiness bout not getting support from my parents on me being a pilot, but some to think of it, i know what my parents want. they don't have the chance to further their studies when they was my age as their parents cant afford it. thus, my parents wanted all their children to have at least have a degree. maybe i should not throw the towel on my dream to be a pilot. but i guess i can give in and gave up that dream, for those people that really mean a lot to me, which is my family and her of course, Ashley Chin. with growing up doin everything as a family, and what am goin thru now, being far apart from her.. mayb i dowan go thru it again.. but den again, who know what gonna happen when i graduate right? my mom might pull a rabbit out of the hat, and gave me my pilot lisence, or dad might wanna sent me over to the state, or i will be working as an enginneer if i don change any course, but 1 thing for sure, i wont want anything to change between me and my family and me and Ash, if there will be any changes, the changes for the better, like wedding bell perhaps..

No comments: