If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

in me..

i probably be back from my hols tomorrow..its been a week since i took off week. lots hav happened for the last few days. am back, back at cyberjaya tomorrow. is it a new start for me or not am not so sure. words like

" julian gan, u think u so good now?"
still fresh on my mind, tho it was months ago and it was at melaka.good, i don intend to be. greatness am aiming for. like i always did before the years.. proving critics wrongs, i don seem to be able to do it here in MMu.. yet i dono whtats the missing ingredient. the final is coming, yes, this semester i ahve to admit that am not so focus on my job, but that again, i don regret the decision i've made. with assignment, done with plenty of help from frens, and so do mid term especially math. sometimes i look at myself and feel disgusted. this is not me that am used to be. its time to buck up, i got all the pot of gold waiting for me at the end of the day. its just seating there waiting. waiting for me. i don dare to say its a change, a change in me, but i wan to improve myself, for me and everyone else that care for me.

No comments: