If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

uncle 001

had dinner with uncle ooi last nite with his gf( finally!) and his brother and his wife. he just want do like a sent off for me and my family for our trip. where we suppose to meet at venice but he is too busy with his work. he is a nice guy to begin with. i mean, when me and my family at penang( where he was borned and live there) he treat us very well, with a few round of cheese lobsters(yummy) and the courtesy he shows when we r over at penang.mayb he since he is not yet married, and not too old old, thats why he can click with me and my siblings.he sort of knows what is going on in a teens mind. from penang, he was once transfered to bangladesh to be the managing director of OOCL there.. but due to the poor condition there, he request to return to Malaysia, now he is based in KL.

No comments: