If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Friday, May 4, 2007

my story so far (october 06 - feb 07)

was browsing thru my pics this mornig... this is my side of the story so far

lovely aint she??
how things have changed

view from the cafeteria
ixora...place where i staying
in case u all wondering whats the price
slimming anyone?
you must b wondering what doctor i go to huh??
village oh... village b-a-n-g-s-a-r
this is my trip up north.........
chicken curry in bread.. yummy tauge chicken
desert... when i cant sleep... penang good stuff
cute leh?
look at that....... the dock...

my mom and her mom
sister...me... makan
brother...me... makan
art of cam whore should b tought since small.........



















No comments: