If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

a tribute to my mama

christmas dinner@ xavier

dad's graduation
CILT award's night
my mama and her mama




i once told a friend if am rich next time, i would hired il divo to sing mama to my mom.. this is why i love the song.. with my own meaning to it.. of course we do argue a lot with our mom since the only person who can be patient.. if you argue with ur dad, you know you won't come out alive..being a mother need a lot and lot and lot of patient to brought up children.. and as children.. we should thank them for all the sacrifice they make.. the facial they missed, the lines on thier face worrying about us.. the children.so on this mother's day... go and thank your mother
Mama thank you for who I am
Thank you for all the things I'm not -keep me away from bad influence, restricted my freedom
Forgive me for the words unsaid - i know i don say i love you a lot
For the timesI forgot - and the time i forgot how much u love me
Mama remember all my life
You showed me love,You sacrificed - you sacrifice lots along the way.. even your own comfort
Think of those young and early days - when i used to be on your lap ALL the time and hug u b4 u go to work
How I've changed - now i hardly stay home no more..
along the way

And I know you believed -you belived in me
And I know you had dreams - you wan me be a doctor so can heal u when u old
And I'm sorry it took all this time to see -sorry i din noticed when i am now its because of u
That I am where
I am because of your truth
I miss you,
I miss you

Mama forgive the times you cried -because of me
Forgive me for not making right
All of the storms I may have caused -all the trouble and problems i cause
And I've been wrong
Dry your eyes

Mama I hope this makes you smile -my degree cert (i hope)
I hope you're happy with my life - with what am doin now..
At peace with every choice I made -happy with what my decision might be
How I've changedAlong the way
And I know you believed in all of my dreams - i know u belived i can fly
And I owe it all to you, Mama - and its all because of u Mummy!










No comments: