If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

tagged!

some are just lucky to step on mohave desert
Rules:For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crushes, be it a current or a previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is write a story about him/her. Also, 5 persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. You must post up these rules before you start writing.


its rainning now, am leaving tonight, mayb its the right time and atmosphere for me to post this.well, i saw here during form 1. we r in different class but i do go over to her class for moral studies. my fren raymond used to tease her with our other fren chow vi. raymond claimed that she keep checking chow vi out. thats when i noticed her.a sweet looking girl. but apparently like always, raymond is just full of speculation. with a blink of and eye ( ok ok not so fast, but form1 and 2 is so fun thats why time flies)heard she is together with this, unknown guy, den i noticed is one of my fren's cousin.we in the same school i din noticed that guy because am too occupied with basketball and crazy time with my frens..

form 2 come... i know more about her, about her holy-ness and stuff. hatiku mula terusik. i kinda got feeling for here.. but then again, since she having a relationship with the other dude so i guess its not very nice to disturb.. thus i just look from a distance.don do anything.helpessly just hear stories bout them, like how the run in the rain and stuff..being mr.control macho, i just go "oh really" when ppl come and tell me stories bout them, ignoring the fact that it is killing me inside. badminton with 3 of my other frens is a good way to channel all the anger. in fact all of us channel our anger or stress like studies and stuff thru badminton.

one sweet day,they broke up due to some of their personal problem and i tought this is my chance,and an added bonus to that, i know that she was into me too.. so we hit it off...it was wonderful... i always have this thing with the 1st girlfriend that i have, i wanna her to be the last one, so i was picky in choosing one but she fit the bill. since she my first gf.. everything is all new to me... in the end, there is a glitch. we ended. ended in a bad way too.. she cried badly. i felt like a piece of sh** i never tot that she would talk to me again.but den i did went to her birthday party that year. it was akward i have to say. from that moment that i saw she cried, i vowed that i wont step into a relationship for a while and till i really really ready. almost all the girls in the form stop talking to me due to the incident. from there onwards, i start paying more attention to my studies as i know i cant really control how others feel for me. she suprisingly joined my tution in form 3 and as faith put it, the teacher seated her beside me. tho i was shy to talk to her after what happen, am lucky enough that she don slapped me ( tho i deserve one)

like all good daughter, she followed her parents wishes to sent her to another school after form 3.funny enough, when i got my lil accident with my tuition teacher during form 4, i shifted to another tuition. due to me registering in the middle of the year, thus i got the friday evening class. and guess who i saw among the noise, her. am still shy to talk to her after all this while tho.. i wanted to approach her, but her frens all slammed the door into my face. i can only remember 1 thing she told me " julian, you got a horny smile" and " you have grown taller". and that time i know she have someone in her heart already and they are very close. AGAIN, i was left looking from far away. at times i think to myself, its true what the saying " appreciate someone when they r infront of you, there is no point regretting later". but den i know this is wat i deserve for what i did. there r this urged inside of me to tell her what really happen that day.

after our SPM is done, i asked her and all my other frens out as a farewell to our fren that is leaving for NS.still i don take my chances there. i do know she started college. but suddenly we start to sms and seeing each other again. especially for pool and mc D ice cream. at that moment when she held my hands again, i tot i was dreaming. i mean after all that happen, she is back in my life? the chances of me finding a lost loterry ticket in and open sea is way higher. but then its true. she is back... and of course there is lots of challenges for us. because we cant c each other as often as we would love to, we appreciate and spend out time to the maximum. she MIGHT leave to UK to furhter her studies... but above everything that she shows me so far, there is this urged inside of me to wait for her return.yes i do realise that i might be dump or it might not work out due to the distance, but heck, am grabbing my chance now. lil chance is better than no chance at all... if you don buy a lottery ticket, you can never win. i wan to take the chance of love... i dont wanna live in regret of look from a distance again.so am taking this chance to say i love you ashley................... ( sorry wai luen altho u don like all this mushy thing)

i wanna tagged
pei ling
nat
wai luen
yin
kim

1 comment:

shlee88 said...

i love you love you love you!