If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

dear you..

yes you...you know who you are..

we've been friends since like what primary? yes i thank you for greeting me to KL.our dads arrange for us to be in the same school.and apparently we are in the same class.things are fine.... we have a good thing goin on till standard 5, after a tiny arguement you stopped talking to me..ok fine... i move on.. i find other friends. i still don't know why you stopped talking to me. yes mayb we are in different classes, but that is because i work hard for my grades, and GOD, being fair.. gave me my just reward. during the time you not talking to me, i still have to go to your place. Y?? cause i need to clear your mess that u did with your computer.upon u r dad's request. fine.. i do it, to show my gratitude and respect to the old man. but did u do the same?? you remember what told the others bout my dad? you said he asked your dad to buy that computer.. you blaming my dad coz your computer screw up ALL the time. but your dad just asked mine for advise..he gave it..its a choice to accept it or reject it. and yet i still put a smile on my face even if u did that infront of my face. heck i don even complain, because of your dad's advise i go to that school

you come and talk to me again in form 1. fine i guess.. i let other friends go so i can hang with you again.we become close again. Mc d's on fridays and badminton most of the weekdays and sometimes on weekends.movies, hang around the mall.. checking out chics... all that. sound great.but when there are stories among the group to share, did you ever tell me? to persuade the others not to tell because you say i got big mouth. i still put the smile on my face.

form 4, we went different stream.and yet, i still hang with you during reccess or when there are no taecher around. invite you to my house, open the door. hang with my siblings too..you like a part of the family or something. my parents always me to invite you for parties or even our holiday trip.. too bad that time you are not home.

come to the end of form 5, everyone on holiday... and some might have started college.lots of happen since everyone is free. i invite you to come and hang out with my group of frens, yes i know coz you don like the mat rempit gang in your class.. so i bring you along to almost everywhere i go with my frens.. dinner or even a swim at my fren's house.because of your ego.. you don look at them.. beacuse they are not "HOT" enough for you. you just think you belong there... so its fine.. thats the way you are.. but i know you are humbled by how they treat you just like one of them.. thats why you never wan to hang with them again.. coz your ego have been hurt by others humbleness..

your ego always bring you down.. you cant be happy for others success or happiness, you always feel that you want to beat them or do better than them.but sometimes my fren.. take deep breathe and swollow that ego of yours and be happy for others will you? but u never do that.. yes you are physically stronger and very good in co-curicullum. but other peole can b good at other things too.why cant u just accept that?

and now you not talking to me again. why? coz you wannabe the hero.. hey you are my fren aren't you suppose on my side? instead, you be on her side.. why? coz u wanna get close to her mat salleh fren.yes hot and sexy all... but is it worth it? that kind of girl wont be by yourside when you in trouble will she?? clubbin is her game and her minimum requirement is a car at least and not that normal kancil. and no she wont eat at mc d's or mamak stall or even travel in a public bus.. are you up for it?? you keep on sayin that you will take driving license.. but wherE?? i don c it? drum class?? i don c it?? guitar class ??? i don c it??? as bad as a guitar player as i am.. at least i know how to hold a 'g'. i just don see the idea of boasting when you don have it..it is just plain lying.

its up to you if you wanna talk to me now.. i know i won't b knocking that door of yours.my best wishes to with that mat salleh chic.i have lots of others things to look foward to.. so good day to you!

No comments: