If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Friday, May 11, 2007

my night, my morning..(edited)

my eyes about to shut,
the clock shows 2 a.m or so..
my shoulder blade tremble again,
so do some part of my bisept,
breast cancer i feared,
still at swiss Dr.Azahari?
or still at Australia Dr. Usha?
injured muscle according to them,
but why does it tremble everytime there is nicotine?
i tried to open my eyes,
tried each and ever way,
screaming,jumping,walk around,
none of it works..
the more is forced it,
yet..the more it is twisting..
the heat of the finals,
its heating up..
yet..the pain is too much,
i gave up,
mayb i work on it tomorrow,
then, it heat me,
i was like walking on the dock at and open sea,
unbalanced...
as i try to switch off the light..
BOOM! pitched black..
i fall till this very morning..
the dream that i had,
like a buring fire for me to work today,
and on the other hand
i wan to behave well today,
no more complains,
no more tantrum,
no more feeling bad,
i wan the sun rise and never set,
my sun,
in the land only somewhere we know..

No comments: