If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

tick-tock rambling

the clock is ticking, so annoying!! thus i resolve to blast my speakers with my jiwang collection of songs.... i don't know what to think now... my mind is divided into 4 exam, her,results, holiday!!!! , yes finally it get into me.. yes am finally excited bout the holiday.. no i cant play it cool anymore!! my first trip to europe. and its been a while since i sat in an airbus =) i gonna b like a jakun, heck i don care.. i gonna have fun, and this time i gonna walk around in the plane and hopefully pretend to get lost and hopefully end up in the captain cabin.. and am also curious if ppl really DO have sex in the bathroom few thousand feet above.and that just a potion of the holiday.. and there is also the train...that i will be taking to Austria.. touching REAL snow for the first time with my bare hand.. and taking mercs as a cab instead of the proton over here.. taste the REAL and original italian food.. the different between our pizza hut and the pizza over there..SOOOOooooo much of exciting prospect... and the deal i did with my brother to climb the hundreds of the steps at the vetican while my parents and sister are taking the lift. and the gondola!! oh yes the sunset at venice that i only seen in painting, movies or in the last installment of the JAmes bond movie. i also wonder if those Armani and gucci are everywhere over there... unlike here, you just can find them in KLCC.... and the coffee, cappucino is it the same like the starbucks?so many i NEED an answer.. and yet am left with this river of questions in my exam before i get ALL the answer that am seeking for. oh another things, since vienna is the capital for gays in europe, so i would also LOVE to enter to one of those gay bar... i hope my curiousity wont kill me... hehehehehe...........till then.... EXAM!!!!!

No comments: