If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, May 7, 2007

dear you part 2

dear you...

another u. you come to me in form4. new classmates and stuff.. and me, i still sticking to my 2 frens that i have been in same class since form 3. yes i've heard bout u.seen you around. but NEVER talk to you.you come to me, asked if u can join me and 2 other frens of mine in class.out of your pityful face, i let u. things was OK, you lack of self-confident shows, heck u even admit it. my frens from other class warn me about u. u trying to steal your best fren's girl under his own nose... you LOVE to stabe others on their back. they kicked u out of their group. and yet i gave you the benefit of a doubt, ignoring their warning i still hang with u because you SEEMS like a nice guy. i opened my friends cycle to you, because you've been ditch by the others, i introduce you to other ppl. they seem not good enough for you. i've invited you to pool party... yet you build the wall around yourself. complaining, its HOT, but hey its a pool party, nobody asked you to wear long sleeve, its dirty... and NOT hygenic and healthy.......its barbeque!! complains and complains...who would want to mix with u? and when EVERYONE jumps in the pool, except for you, you make yourself like an outcast, because your excuse is, you dont wanna dry clean your shirt. RUBBISH.

you started collage... you got some HDs...yes am glad for you.even if you say it as if you wan brag to me.fine!... i try to understand. i put your broken home as an excuse for your behaviour.as i try to understand you. den you got a chic... you r very proud of it.. yes she is hot and all. the climax is when you go spread lies about me... hey.. it's my business that i broke up.. and i myself know the reason why i broke up..not you. and yet some actually belive you. all i can say about that ppl r "rubbish". aren't i suppose to know my self better than anyone else?? logically. i told you to stay out of my face. and you agree willingly. i know you feel like it seems you have EVERYTHIG you wanted...chic, good grade.. ok fine.. i don need a fren that bull about me. but i guess.... where are you now HUH? heard the chic is gone with some other guy.you r down... SOOooooooooooooooo down. yes i admit, i really wan to laugh at your face and yet... if i did that, i would go down to your level of shallowness...

No comments: