If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

40th post...(a piece of my mind) : blessing

" blessing suppose to make one to be more humble NOT boastful".... words there get thru my head this early morning when was eating breakfast. guess i've taken a break, and take a good look around. i gotta admit at times or most of the time, i am never satisfied. i always want MORE. more of everything.when taking a break and NOT rushing to get EVERYTHING that on my wish list..i felt like blessed. i might have something take others don't have....and of course some might have better stuff than i do.comparing is NOT a good way of life...at times just need to be happy with what you have.happy and thankful. even though there are some disappointment along the way... like for me personally, the chances of me saying " i have control" (while landing a plane in Hethrow in London or J.F.K in New York) might be very ultra slim or gone...of course its a major heart brake.. and i gotta admit am NOT contented... and looking at some of my frens that is in flying school or the pilots at the airport leave me green in envy, jealous and all that feeling... but once i think about those who don have a chance to further their studies...make me think that am lucky enough to continue stdying although am not doin something that am passionate about.hmph...........where do i go from here??? of course like any other people my age... i love to spent money buying all the stuff i wanted and having fun.but do i use the money to do all that to pampered myself or to give others a chance? a chance to start their life... learning A,B,C and 1,2,3 ? i know they just need Rm50 a month for their daily needs as many of the childrens lost their parents to AIDS or poverty(www.worldvision.com.my)... confusion..............

No comments: