If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

home

song and its music video have a lot in common, a music video shows US the listener, what the song is trying to convey. i belive that every songs have their own meaning, encrypted in the tune and cords of the composer and also the writer.

well, this song, "home" originally by michael buble,have captured my heart from the first time i've heard it. it goes down to one of my favourite song of all and i can never b bored listening to it.

this song connected to me personally with being far from home for the past 2 years. for me,like this songs, it says no matter where i can be, but my heart still is at home, why? because all my love one and the people that i care the most is at there.the feeling of being home after so so long not home, is just like the video here, when the father greets her daughter.

Maybe surrounded byA million people

IStill feel all alone

I just wanna go home

Oh, I miss you, you know

i guss this line in the song too have carry lots of weight for me.i always missing that someone when ever am away and even if am surrounded by friends or family, there always be a missing puzzle a sense of emptyness.

And I know just why you could not comealong with me'

Cause this was not your dream

But you always believed in me

though i wanted her to stay in Malaysia, but its her dream to further her studies in the UK.thus i always belive that she will get a good education over there and a very bright future.

I’ve had my run

Baby, I’m done

I gotta go home

Let me go home

It will all be all rightI’ll be home tonight

I’m coming back home

i wish to hear this, at the end of the 3 years.. when she finally returns for good i hope.

each songs have a certain meaning to each individual, it mightn be the same song but it might be a diffrent meaning to others.

No comments: