If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Friday, October 5, 2007

my stupid mouth are seal






venting and open my big mouth.. i think that days are over...i trying to keep my mouth seal from now on.. as it might cause unhapiness to others. guess unhapiness in me, myself is better than spreading it around.sometimes i don like the response i got, i mean when u vent of coz u r in no mood to get proven wrong. i got no idea why am bloggin at this hour.. am so tired but i cant sleep. no matter how tired i am, i still would make time, even if i feel like collapsing in the exam hall earlier.


comments off...