If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, October 8, 2007

convo: am annoyed!

me : bored la wei, no mood to study
jun jie: come go puchong
me: just two of us?
jun jie: yea, take bus
me: dowan lah
jun jie: why the other room no noise today?with dota or cs?
me: dono, am bored, lets go home
jun jie: u siow(crazy) ar
me: tomorrow no exam ma..
jun jie: siow..


went online and see who ever on9 just bug..

me: bored!
vic: i got so much work, die la
me: give me u r car when u now here
vic: hahahaa... ya rite. if u come new zealand i let u drive my cooper
me: ( WTF!! mini cooper!!!!???) a mini cooper?
vic: yea
me: u rich butt!
vic: it have a name
me: ( i don care bout the name! i just wan the car!) argh!!
vic: actually i don care bout the car, as long as can drive
me: (wtf!!!) give me if u don care!, i don mind it.
vic: its either that or beetle
me: (WTF!!? i need to work for the rest of my life to get that)y not beattle?
vic: dono lah... my dad la and my bro wanna try the bmw
me: bmw??!!
vic: mini cooper by bmw
me: u lucky ass
vic: its red btw..
me:(shit!!!) NICE!!
vic:ttyl..gtg


lesson of the day: you can only drool on rich ppl's fortune, or if u lucky enuf, u might b able at least to touch it. =(

No comments: