If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

mid term break.

announcement *ahem ahem*





due to my itchy hands, so i deleted on of my draft post. so this shall b offically my 99th post.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





so today is the last day before the 1 week mid term break.. thing this morning is fine.. i finished my Ck2 experiment, in just about 1 and a half hour? but due to my urge of goin back.. i went back withouot getting my 2 marks.. (damn!!) i din go consult the lecturer, for on spot evaluation. and by the time i realize that, its TOooooooooo late. now am waiting for all the monkeys to get their stuff ready before heading to Cineleisure for my much anticipated movie..





z simpson......



cant belive am watching it with them... tho there is NOTHING wrong watchin with them. it just.. nvm.. anyways how do i start my hols weekend.........? herm.. interesting question.

  • to many suprise.. am NOT going to PD tomorrow anymore. cancelled the trip.. instead i will b...............

packing my files and notes to study tomorrow on a SATURDAY!!!!!! damn sad rite? especially the first day of hols.. so will my SUNDAY.... boy how "happening" is my break is.. while i know some of my frens would b.......

  • eating for hours at seoul garden buffet
  • goin to the Kukup Island trip
  • studying at kedah ( no not yee kean)
  • goin back to their home town
  • playing futsal
  • having some holy meal
  • celebrating their 3rd year anni

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh well... since the monkeys are almost ready, i guess i would be getting ready my notes and make sure my room in a tip top condition. this is the first time am goin out with them around KL. so i guess i need to be a good host. even tho my knee cap is hurting and my stomach is growling....

till then, happy holidays everyone. hope you'll have a GREAT time, let it b with ur frens or u r family. its time for all of u to tighten the bond with all of them as most of us here in MMU, don't stay at home with our family. of course there will b a conflict of interest, as we are used to do what ever we like, such as go out at what ever time, or bathe at what ever time, guess thing will b different at home, my advice is to be patient. thing of ALL the good home cook meals! God bless!! goodbye room.. hello books and astro.

quote of the day.. " today won't come again tomorrow, grab all the chances you have today!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bila balik?i'm a kaki clubbin?hello!the last i went was like yesterday k,hari ni jumaat pun i tak pergi...shit,i forgot 2 wish amar but i remembered it was his bday!happy birthday amar!!!wen u comin back?me,raja got hols from de 18th til de 25th... :) oh,and i miss u!!!

~Maan~

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

julian said...

i tot u pergi hari jumaat? mayb i see u this sat?