If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

whats a blog

announcement: *cough cough*

a blog is someone own personal space. yes IF u read the papers, the government have urged bloggers to be careful about what they blog about. i do agree with. as some rumours might cost unrest. its good to have such a concern government.

anyways my blog is my space to express myself or to update my frens whats been happening with me. yes its easy to find anybody's blog add these days. just google for it. thus, just type my name and i bet you could find it. since its MY page.. am free to post up anything i wan, i feel. am sure ANYONE would sometimes feel sad.. angry sometime along the way. i mean this is feeling. if u tell me, u don have all that before. i really feel sorry for u because, its SAD thing that u cant feel. in other words, u don have ANY heart. which will make u as a failure as a person.

as i grow older each day. i prefer to express my feeling. no matter i feel down the drain or up in the heavenly sky. for me its a good thing that if u can express yourself. one of my way is thru this blog. and IF anybody wanted to poke fun, or judge me on how i feel.. well, than i guess.. you are not a fren. or u don exist in my dictionary of life. to be frank, u are NOT welcome HERE. of course i could change my address or create new account. but i don wan to trouble all my frens.so if u know who u are, pls.....stop viewing my blog, OR if u r intelligent level is THAT low..... in u r level language, GET LOST!!!!
.........................................................................................................................................................................



this will b my last post till i b back from my trip to the east coast. coz i wanted to reserved my 100th post for about the trip. first of all... am taking a break from my studies. having exam tomorrow nite. i try to b more focus this time.. am not taking my chances. last nite, i asked the Holy spirit from guidance. guide me thru my hard times. guess, thats what happened today. this what i been doin






got my pod to teman me if am sleepy.. the nasi lemak that i ta pau from breakfast... its for lunch, i guess it will cost me time if u go to campus and get my lunch. since my time is limited. guess i have to settle for this.. and its not so romantic, 1 bite 1 calculation. and of course.. good old H2O to keep my body cool. yes i really wan my grade.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and today was a good fren of mine birthday. Amar Zul-nescafe and also son of Sambal..



the poser himself....



he is the one that gonna get me out of trouble from the law..



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCING..........

.............................

...................

...........

......

...

..

.

MY first book from the library that i have borrowed. i just feel really NOT organise with my notes and my study time.. thus.. this good is good for u, who having the same prob. its about RM55 in Kinokunya



No comments: