If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

nite of disappointment...

the nights end.. some might have some fun celebrating a mini freedom since 2 papers are down.. some might having fun with their frens.. mamak, movies, clubbin?

yes... i sound like a sad child now. heck coz i am.. my apologies to all the dear readers bout my "fook" post..coz at that time i was really really pissed about some low life.. i cant see the bigger picture that time that my exam is MORE important than some low life. i got lost.cought up. and heck, it did cost me dearly for my exams. all my compuse got lost in just a split of a second of raging anger and madness. my mind control failed. i failed to be the "bigger" person, the mature one. how could i let my anger get the better of me at such a crucial time. such simple questions already in my preparation kit. but i lost my concentration. and so i lost my 15% of my finals. other than that i lost my right hand too... my knuckles been bugging me when i doin my writting.. a nite i really really wish to forget.. and a month full with misery and trouble that i wanted to forget soon. could i forget it? do i have enough of will power to forget it? mayb things would change coz of this stupid month. coz i cant carve my "honry" smile anymore. not now... mayb not ever...no thanks to this duff month

No comments: