If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

live to proof

life is SO full of challenges.. no matter who you are, you always face with bumps along the road. like my fren once said " if you fight with life, life always win".

my life too sometimes have lots of obstecle that i need to face. mayb some would look at me as problem free and my life is just like perfect. but that is so far from it. mayb am expecting too much for perfection or i get less than i deserve

from small.. lots ppl think am pampered as i was the youngest.. even my sibling hate it when i get the special treatment from my parents. i took a lot of jibe along the way too. and now, even if my mom would wanna help me a bit, others would think am spoilt and being too pampered. sigh.. so its HARD to be the youngest. people would underestimate you, sayin u cant do this and that because got others do it for you. yes thats how i been brought up. so thats why am determaint to prove lots of the people who love to run their mouth.

i work extra hard always at school and was playful too..the sad part is, my parents only see the playful part of me. so i put that aside as i got immune to their nagging. so with ALL the big eaxm like UPSR or PMR os SPM.. there is always critic hittin especially when the result day. during my UPSR my dad thinks i play too much of FIFA, even during the exam period i still play the game that i play everytime i am back from school.. but thats ok as i just missed out 1 A from a perfect score. a day before, my PMR result is out, i still remember my mom down play my chances. she goes like "if u get 2A's also enough already" ouch that hurt.. but what am i suppose to do? but smile and go to sleep so the ersult day would come faster. i mean, i always tought that my mom would support me, be the pillar in what i do..that nite is one of those night that i will never forget. the next day i saw my BM teacher smiling and congrat me as she gave me my result. the anger from the previous night now turn into ego.. who could blame me if am been treated that way. as i walk into the house, i gave my dad the result slip and walk into the room, my face was emotionless.. my mom who was talking to my aunty because her son too took the exam, well.. she just called to see how bad i did... so i did silent everyone. feel like showing everone the silent sign. i went on to play my computer game, as i pretend that its no big deal, in my heart i jump for joy as i silent everyone who love to run their mouth and never belive in me.am on top of the world and am happy. soon all the family member knows, once they looked at me like useless mommy boy who cant do anything at all.. now i do hope i could silent them. then come form 4. i struggled especially the new subject, add math. i was so frustrated i actually threw the book across the living hall.. and when the test result is out, i failed miserably. never fail befoer in my life, and this is the first. this effect all my result too. and again, the critic hit again.my dad even "TRY" to motivate me,he is SO very confident that i cant make the grade during SPM even make a deal of 1k for an A. which i don take it seriously and take it more of an insult. but den again, mayb this is my chance to finally give to them the sign "put up or shut up", because am sick of poeple telling me they gonna do this and that if i get the grade. as the result out, tho its NOT as great as my friends, but in my paernts book it is good enough..so once again i prove them wrong.. being cocky.. i said " i wan nothing" when i was asked wat i want for my reward. its a reason for me being cock, it is because to save my tarnish pide during those difficult time when i fail, when i try to walk and yet i fall.... i remember my physics teacher once told me " if u don fail before, you never know what is success, only way to taste REAL success is when u fail and you rise up again, STRONGER"

now i still need to prove to my parents. at times am tired of it..mayb now am tired of it, but somehow i still feel oblighte it, mayb it's because how i been brought up. the atmosphere and the surrounding. what happens maybe shaped me for i am today.it might take a while to get it back, the spirit to fight and work even harder, and this time, its time to bring back the past...

No comments: