If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

beautiful weekend

the tie for the dress

Last is kinda a good week for me.. Friday class is cancel, so I can go back on Thursday. Kinda go through a mini journey on that day. Taking the LONG way back.. it took me bout 2-3 hours to reach home, instead of the 20 minutes. It just a testing my patience and look at different things, ways and stands. Kinda interesting, and it kinda work for me. Am more patient now, but just in for certain things tho.. am still learning.

Last week main event is the prom. Prom.. an event where people dress up all fancy and give fake kisses and hugs. But it is fun, I met a few of old people that I never met for a LONG time, like Vishnu, nat, sumil, gurdip and ranpreet. Some of them react like I just our from the grave, I mean they were shocked to see me there. And the words of the night was “ OMG! Julian on the dance floor” – Gurdip maan. FINE! I usually don’t dance at all the party. Am a shy boy. But that night I wanna make someone’s night special. Yes, my date and the prettiest one that my eye ever seen, Ashley Chin Tien-Ni. I pick her up from Sithira house before we went to mandarin Oriental. We went to my house, and my WHOLE family was there.. so its kinda meet the parents things. So am glad its all over, cause its very nervous thing. They like her, so she is happy, they are happy so I am HAPPY. Its all good.

I drove to the hotel. YES I drove! After the Saturday night, event, I still drove on Sunday! Decide to put the car for jockey service, because I don’t want her dress up nicely and walk MILES! The rate is not as bad as I 1st thought. I mean from 7 pm onwards, its flat rate, so its all good. The total service cost rm 26. anyways , I did have fun laughing at people dresses and make up and hair. Kinda amusing lah.. too bad I don have the pics to share with you, some dress up in a garbage bag, and some have devil’s horn for hair, and some well, just weird.

On Saturday I drove too. To about near the same place. Around Jalan Pinang. Its to celebrate my brother’s b’day. But we do it early because some of us won’t be home this weekend. The Japanese buffet never change. Its still beautiful as before, but this time we have to WAIT! Before reaching to the buffet, I kinda hav a TINY.accident. either I was dreaming or the censors is NOT working. But not even a scratch on the car, and still I got stick more everyone. Being patient, I just drive my way to the restaurant. Because I know, I cant let it get into me. Because if I fight back, I wont get the car for the prom and I will for sure make lots of mistake while driving. So keeping cool and being patient does pay off.

Am going back on Thursday again this week. I hope nothings pops up last minutes. Mid v? 1 utama or the curve? That’s is the question. Plus my mom won’t be home till sunday, I will b happily going out.. *big big big big grin* hopefully my dad will b out for dinner and he will go for golf from morning.. because I will have the WHOLE house to my self.. just that thought just make me happy.

p/s : Ashley dear, when is our soulded out date again? And dear mom, I shall be studying now.. hope the deal in 4 years will be down and we could shake to it. Lalalalalalalal…….am goin goin goin goin goin goin goin……..GONE!-home

2 comments:

CWL said...

Hey open your eyes BIGGER when you take pictures..haha

julian said...

cannot lah.. later everyone will melt when they see my eyes...