If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

random

I wish I can paint. Being a painter can make others look at things the way I see it. Maybe its easier for me to get my point across and for others to understand me if only I can describe from my very own view. Thus, there won’t be much misunderstanding, anger or upset. I always wanted to share my view. But sometimes, the view might be contradicting with others. With painting, its like a freedom of self expression. Point of view or feeling can be really subjective sometimes. Some might have their own stand or principal that maybe might not fit to everyone’s need, thus argument might occur. Of course everyone would like to have everything their own way. Apparently, only a very few of us make our own way. Most of us are trapped into a system. It can be parents or the working system or the government system. Sometimes the system might not be fair to some, so rebellious might be the answer for some, or some just accept it. And of course everyone wants everyday is the first day or spring and every heart has a song to sing. Apparently that’s just a fantasy. We cant always have what we wanted. So its up to us to accept it or reject it. Even if we HAVE to accept it with a bitter disappointment. Good things and bad things come hand in hand, it is just our luck which come more.

No comments: