If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

warning:cyber.

tomorrow i will b back to MMU.. but this time its cyberjaya campus.. went there on thursday with wai luen to attend some talk and check out my new place.. its not that bad i have to say.. but something stays the same. i guess it wont change.. which is find it is kinda foolish childish and rubbish.ppl just cant let go of thier grudge.when u come back from Europe.. i tell my self am turning into a new leaf. i don wanna make my self have lots of enemy or cause lots of misunderstnading but those who are reading this, pls pls don drag me into all of your own personal conflicts..of coz all of u can b my friends... but i wont take side or been forced to take side..if any of u push me to take side, i will repel. just to make it clear.. nobody control julian gan, so don bother try ordering me to take side or anything like that.to tell the truth, its not my choice to b at MMU, so since am stuck here, i might as well get my act togehter and got my degree and get out of here. so i wont b bother to get into all of your lil conflict... i might not sound friendly here but i feel i have to stamp my authority. Melaka is enough. my advice is let everything go.. and we all can get along.. aint that nice? think bout it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine...
I'm giving you an ultimatum...
It's either me or Gurdip...
choose...
now...
Let's get it over with...
...
...
You were talking bout me right???

Yin Tan said...

Errr, can i perasan a bit here...
Errr, you not talking about "drama mama" too right ... *curious*
Minta ampun *if i terperasan* (~.~)