If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

my christmas wish

Its been raining non-stop tonight, since from the moment I finished my class at 7 just now. I saw the dark cloud shift swiftly and I waited for the rain to stop. And the nice part is, I saw a jumbo jet come out of the dark cloud. Can imagine all the turbulence the passenger. As the nights goes on.. I was reading my notes on my bed. I saw a few plane flying at a low altitude. Either there are lots of landing tonight or because of the pilot wanted to escape the cloud. Suddenly it strike me, the song was playing on my head “ through the years we all will be together, if the faith allows” yes is the I’ll be home for Christmas song. Last year was great Christmas. Great as in the sense of I rather lots of my friends and we had a dinner together.. am so so sorry for those that are not there because its kinda in a short notice.

Pei ling, Ashley, Raymond, amar, sharean and myself was there. Those were the days when everything was tight among us. And a chance for us to catch up. We might NOT be close as before but its nice to have the old familiar faces back. I also took this chance to gather everyone because some of us might leave for a long long time and we MIGHT not see each other again. Though I HATE it, but I guess it’s the fact of life sometimes when everyone goes their separate ways. But my very wish is, for everyone still contact each other and catch up once in a while. Though our life might change, still we should make space for our old friends, those who are with us, from the beginning. We might, think what we do last time is immature and all.. but those were the days, when we are young and do crazy stuff without thinking of the consequences.

Maybe this is the magic of Christmas. It bring everyone together. No matter how long or far we been a part especially those that we are closed to before. Maybe it’s the distance, nobody can help it, if we all don’t get close like before.. but maybe the dinner might be simple, but I think we all should grab the chance to attend it, to rekindle our friendships. Maybe that’s my Christmas wish this year. So for all my friends who is reading this, get the hint.. hehehheehe

No comments: