If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

reflection

as teens.. we grow up finding for who we are, or who we want to be. but sometimes.. we got lost for who we want to be, or who the environment wants us to be. or who our parents want us to be. or peer pressure.. so many factors can play a role. a role of frens too can b a factor.





Look at me
You may think you see who I really am
But you'll never know me
But somehowI will show the world
Whats inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
sometimes its disappointing when you are misunderstood.when u r caring turns into rage and when concern turns into over obssesion..

No comments: